Bcom, CPA, CTA, MIPA, NTAAF, AFIN, L.R.E.A
Matthew Bebawy is the Director at Choice Accountants and specialises in providing Tax advice to small, medium & large sized businesses. With Matthew’s Accounting knowledge, determination, expertise and professionalism he will be able to help you with all your accounting needs. Matthew has assisted many companies in tax planning and structuring and provided insight into international expansion.
Matthew has been in the accounting industry for several years and has assisted many new businesses to grow from starting-up to achieving high turnover and increased effeciency. Matthew has assisted not only new companies but also high profile companies with multi-million dollar turnover and has provided expert advice to save great amounts of money. Matthew has dealt with thousands of individual and business clients and can tailor a package for you.
Matthew has achieved both academic and practical excellence being a Deans list graduate from Bond University. Matthew has used his knowledge and years of experience to provide advice to boards of directors and many companies and has developed an iconic reputation.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Business structuring & Asset Protection
- Tax Planning strategies
- International Tax Advice
- Negative gearing
- BSA Reviews
- GST preparation and Advice
- Business Plans
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy & Business Law) Bond University
- Applied Tax – Tax Institute of Australia
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting – Cengage Education
- Licensed Business Broker
- Member of CPA AUSTRALIA
- Chartered Tax Advisor Member of the Tax Institute (TIA)
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Fellow of the National Tax & Accountants Association (NTAA)
- Associate Member of the Financial Services Institute of Australia (FINSIA)